733Re: [Aten_Clothiers] Aggravating Silk Thread

  • Diane Lynn
    Mar 10, 2012
      All very good suggestions! I will start with the Wool Wax Crème, (didn’t even THINK of that!), then move onto experimentations with wax. Thank you ladies!
      Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 12:15 PM
      Subject: Re: [Aten_Clothiers] Aggravating Silk Thread

      I have beeswax in abundance (as in pounds of it). We can melt down your scraps and add in some of mine, making new forms for you.

      ---- Paula Sorensen <mailto:mt_fishwife%40yahoo.com> wrote:

      I only have one suggestion.  Have you tried the Wool Wax Creme I gave you?  If you use a small amount, it soaks in very quickly.  (Yes, you can use too much.)  It really does help with alligator skin.  It has been so dry lately I have been using it a lot.

      I used the beeswax as suggested.  It did help.  (I really should get more but I think I will wait until the next project.  Mine is from Joann's from quite a while back and is getting rather hard to work with.)

      Good luck!