KUBIN/DUSEK/WITTMANN/ROD

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 24, 2011
      Looking for information on my Great-Grandparents and beyond. My GG father Alois Kubin married Leopolitne or Leopauldina 04 FEB 1900 in St. Laurenz & Gertraud Parish, Wahring, Vienna. I have a copy of their marriage certificate and I have their parents names. Alois' Jacob Kubin and Josefa Dusek and Leopoltine's Franz Rod and Leopoltine Wittmann. My grandfater and his siblings were all born in Wein, Vienna. ALois and 2 of his older boys came to the USA in 1906 and the rest in 1907. Since Alois and Leopoltine married in the Catholic Church - it seems like there might be more information I could get on their parents, etc. I am not sure how to proceed from here. Any ideas?? Thanks so much.