Re: Seliner, Bauer Surname

  • at_cd
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 27 12:06 AM
      Do you have more information about Ludmilla, where and when she was born in which part of Wien, etc.

      Bauer is a very common surname in Oesterreich. It would be very hard to find out more about here without any more details to start with ... she must have been born before the Habsburg Monarchy ended.

      For some links in Wien, go to ...

      http://rootsweb.ancestry.com/~autwie/

      or look into our group resources online