Reingruber Family

  • carmen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2011
      Hello, Thank you for letting me join the group. I live in England and am trying to discover my husbands mother family who came from Vienna. We have the name of her father and mother and the grandparents but do not know what information there is to view on line. Austria seems to be a bit of a closed area. Any help or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
      Carmen