  • Franki Loring
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010

      I'm interested in seeing if there are lists of soldiers who left Austria about 1876 for America.

        No first name, Kanouch,Connich. He was a high ranking officer I was told left hids, and wife who all came later. Have not found them on ship settled in WI around Milwaukee area kids placed in Catholic orphange, any help appreciated. Thanks

      .