Help translating please...

  • dhobbs1978
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2010
      Hi,

      I am trying to trace my great grandfather who originally came from Vienna and was born in 1879. We know the names of his brother/sisters but thats all we do know. I have a photograph of him and his wife which was taken while he was in Austria and it has a hand written inscription at the bottom. I have been able to find anyone who can translate it / decipher the handwriting for me and was wondering if there was anyone here who could or know somewhere where I can get it translated. I do have a scanned in copy of the photograph.

      Any help much appreciated.

      David