Pachfurth Austria

  • Francesco di Toronto
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2009
      Hey bananaschool 711,

      what have you done so far?

      1 - Tried a Google search to learn all you can about the place?
      2 - Looked up the surname in the online phone book?

      If you find listings with the same last name, send them all a nice post card, ask them if they know some of your relatives and take it from there ...

      Francesco di Vienna in Toronto, Canada

      --- In AtGeVol@yahoogroups.com, "bananaschool711" <bananaschool711@... wrote:

      Hi I have discovered that some of my relatives come from Pachfurth and there still maybe some living there. How can I possibly find a way of contacting someone there to find out such as a church, local council or even the post office. Anyone would do ... cheers

      Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.