Re: Pachfurth Austria

  • Francesco
    Message 1 of 3 , May 28, 2009
      Hey,

      what have you done so far?

      1 - Tried a Google search to learn all there is about the town?
      2 - Looked up some surnames in the online phone book?

      If you find listings with the same last name, make a mailing list, send them all a nice post card, ask them if they know some of your relatives and take it from there ...

      Francesco di Vienna in Toronto, Canada

      --- In AtGeVol@yahoogroups.com, "bananaschool711" <bananaschool711@...> wrote:

      > Hi I have discovered that some of my relatives come from Pachfurth and there still maybe some living there. How can I possibly find a way of contacting someone there to find out such as a church, local council or even the post office. Anyone would do
      > cheers

    • Francesco di Toronto
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2009
        Hey bananaschool 711,

        what have you done so far?

        1 - Tried a Google search to learn all you can about the place?
        2 - Looked up the surname in the online phone book?

        If you find listings with the same last name, send them all a nice post card, ask them if they know some of your relatives and take it from there ...

        Francesco di Vienna in Toronto, Canada

        --- In AtGeVol@yahoogroups.com, "bananaschool711" <bananaschool711@... wrote:

        Hi I have discovered that some of my relatives come from Pachfurth and there still maybe some living there. How can I possibly find a way of contacting someone there to find out such as a church, local council or even the post office. Anyone would do ... cheers

        Windows Live helps you keep up with all your friends, in one place.