Searching For Surname Kumer

  • Fran
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2008
      I am trying to find information about my Grandfather etc His Parents
      Names And His Homeland His Name Was Frank Kumer he Immagrated in 1913
      his Wifes Name Was Anne Petyak He Was born Dec 4 1887 and died November
      1966 he resided with his his family in Detroit Michigan. my
      grandparents had 5 sons and 2 daughters one son born in Ohio, the
      others were born in Pennsylvannia,except last daughter born in michigan
      if anyone can help me i would greatly appreciate it i have been
      searching for 8 years and only found the 1930 census for them,But i
      dont have the money to go any futher thank you