Schon and Schneider from Pachfurth

  • bananaschool711
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2008
      Hi I am trying to lcoated my father's maternal side of the family who
      come from Pachfurth. Their details are as following.

      Johann Schon born 14/1/1909 died 8/1/1974 was born in Pachfurth. His
      Parents were Michael and Magdalena (nee Schneider)Schon who I believed
      were also from Pachfurth. If anyone is able to help me on locating any
      information on these people I would be extremely grateful.

      My mother in-law lived for a time in Pachfurth with her family and her
      name was Ingeborn Schon.

      Many thanks
      Colleen