Kluk from Lemberg to Vienna in 1900s

  • bananaschool711
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26 6:01 PM
      Hi I am trying to trace my husbands family my father in-law was a
      Marion (Marjan) Eduard Kluk born in Lemberg in 1914 and unfortunately
      passed away in Australia during 1960s

      Our only details is that besides Marion there was also a Franciszeki
      (Frank) born in 1912 and possibly a third brother may have been a
      Thadeous (Thomas) and that their parents died in Vienna around the
      1940s and 50s. I cannot say for sure but I had a feeling that there
      may have been a fourth brother. The family moved from Lemberg to
      Vienna in the early 1940s

      Marian had a son Robert (born c 1945) from a previous relationship.
      He married Ingeborg Ursula Schon in 1948 in Vienna just before coming
      out to Australia.

      Marion with his family immigrated to South Australia in
      1949. His brother Frank also immigrated to South Australia in the
      same year.

      Any help in trying to complete this meager tree would be greatly
      appreciated and I am willing to share any information that I have.