Raubitschek

  • jazmanz11
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2007
      I'm looking for any information on my great grandfather, Henry
      Raubitschek, or any of his relations. He was born in Austria in
      September, 1861. Henry's parents were both Jews from Praha, Bohemia.
      He emmigrated to New York and married Gisella Schlesinger who was also
      from Austria.
      There is a Leopold Raubitschek that acted as bodyguard to Franz Joseph,
      but I don't know the connection, only that all Raubitscheks are
      connected. My goal is to find out what made the family split, and when.
      Any help would be greatly appretiated.