Familienbuch

  • c_gromann
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2007
      Hi, everybody!
      Does anybody know what is the exactly meaning of familienbuch, I know
      that is a family records, but I want to know were I could find one in
      Vienna, where they were kept. What is the tradition of it?
      Thanks a lot
      Chris
    • c_gromann
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2008
        Hi,
        I would like to known where a could find the "familienbuch", they are
        kept in any register office in Vienna? When this register began? It is
        necessary on those days?
        thanks a lot for any help
        Chris