Census records

  • Angie Panser
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2006

      Hi group,

      Does anyone have any information regarding the census records that were taken in for example in 1890 in Vienna, Austria. I am researching my family in Vienna . The names are Tetzl, Taubitz and Mecl

      Thanks,

      Angelika Tetzl-Panser

    • Joseph Mann
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2006
        I'd be interested in such records as well. Are any Austria census
        records available online? What about marriage indexes?

        Joe Mann