BINA or PINA

  • jhnjackman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 5:08 AM
      Hi - My wife Yvonne was born in the Johnstrasse in Vienna and was
      Christened with the surname PINA (although her Grandfather had the
      surname BINA - apparently a mistake at the time of registration)
      Grandfather BINA came from St.Veit. Any info regarding his family
      or any details from records at St. Veit would be most welcome

      Thank you.