Burial location in Vienna

  • Madena
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2006
      I'd like to update my last post. The web site used to find the burial
      location of my grandfather Simsa was:
      http://www.wien.gv.at/amtshelfer/friedhoefe/grabauskunft.html#po
      Wiener Städtische Friedhöfe - Grabstellensuche und Grabnutzungsrecht

      The page to find the cemeteries is:
      https://www.wien.gv.at/grabauskunft/internet/suche.aspx
      GrabAuskunft - Grabstellensuche und Grabnutzungsrecht

      I also found out that if you use AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation
      program, you can translate the web page into the language of your chose:
      http://babelfish.altavista.com/
      AltaVista - Babel Fish Translation

      Hope this helps someone, as it did me.

      Good luck, Dena
    • Mallin, Katherine
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2006
        Thanks for all of this great info. I think I have found the grave of my
        great grandmother in Vienna. Now that I have the info, how would I to
        about finding her death certificate or other information?

        Thanks,

        Kathy