Kretschmayer/Aicher

  • Mark R. Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2006
      I am just now starting my mother's family tree. She was Eveline
      Kretschmayer, born in Vienna Austria Sept 8, 1934. Her father was
      Joseph Franz Alexander Kretschmayer and mother was Ottilie Marie
      Aicher. I have quite a bit of information on the family, dates, etc,
      and am going through my mother's paperwork to sort through it all.
      I live in Arkansas and speak no German, and it has been quite
      interesting!
      Renee