Hartman-Entlicher

  • lkhockeydad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2005
      Hi!

      My name is Myrna McKenzie (nee Hartman). I am new to the
      site so please offer any advice. I live in Saskatchewan,
      Canada.

      I have read so much information on Europe of late that I
      thought I would go blind. As my husband says: "even the
      blind chicken gets the odd kernel of corn", so I am hoping
      these chats will help.

      Recently I found out that my great- grandparents were from
      Vienna, Austria. JOSEF HARTMAN (N) b about 1858 or earlier
      married MAGDALENA ENTLICHER b in Vienna, Austria about 1858
      or earlier. They had 3 sons, the oldest was my grandfather
      Frank Hartman b Oct 26, 1878. The other 2 sons are unknown.

      Josef was remarried to LENA DILLINGER and had 3 more sons.
      Names unknown.

      Josef immigrated to Molodia, Bukovina.

      This is very little information, but my grandparents wouldn't
      talk about the old country, they just dropped a few hints now
      and again.

      I recently discovered 226 Hartman's and 9 Entlicher's in the
      Vienna phonebook so I can assume their names are real.

      Thank-You in advance

      Myrna