Zupon

  • spludunker
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi my grandpa's name was Joseph Zupon. Born in Austria in 1888. He
      had a sister named Johanna. He came to a port in New York when he
      came across but as far as I can tell not Ellis Island. He moved to
      Pittsburg Kansas area........as far as I know he married Jenny Grill
      and they had several children before she died. He then married my
      grandmother, Christine Zordani. They divorced. He then married a
      woman with the last name of Crepensik and lived in the Chicago
      Illinois area and that is where he died in 1964. He is buried in
      Frontenac, Kansas. Email me if you have any information at
      spludunker@...
      Thanks