Senator John Kerry's ancestors

  • Ing. Felix Gundacker
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
      Dear listers!

      My results because the ancestors of Senator John Kerry are ready now and
      on my site www.ihff.at available (except the translation of the pedigree
      into English; sorry).

      Two news not published till today:
      1) Ida Loewe (grandmother of Senator John Kerry) was born in
      Budapest, Hungary, but her ancestors all came from Moravia.
      2) two siblings of Ida Loewe have been murdered in the Concentration
      camp: Jenni was murdered in Treblinka (to assume under the Austrian
      leader Franz Stangl), her brother Otto was murdered in Theresienstadt.

      All parts of my site can be used for other reports under my copyright
      and the name of my site:

      (C) Copyright by IHFF, Ing. Felix Gundacker, www.ihff.at

      If you have any question, please, don't hesitate to ask me.

      With kind regards,

      Ing. Felix Gundacker

      professional genealogist for
      Austria, Bohemia and Moravia