Bilimek

  • jobayless
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
      Looking for my husbands ancestors.
      Charles Joseph Mortiz Bilimek born in Vienna , Austria about 1831.
      I think his father was Andreas.
      Name could have been Billimek, von Billimek, or Willimek.
    • Ing. Felix Gundacker
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
        Dear listers!

        My results because the ancestors of Senator John Kerry are ready now and
        on my site www.ihff.at available (except the translation of the pedigree
        into English; sorry).

        Two news not published till today:
        1) Ida Loewe (grandmother of Senator John Kerry) was born in
        Budapest, Hungary, but her ancestors all came from Moravia.
        2) two siblings of Ida Loewe have been murdered in the Concentration
        camp: Jenni was murdered in Treblinka (to assume under the Austrian
        leader Franz Stangl), her brother Otto was murdered in Theresienstadt.

        All parts of my site can be used for other reports under my copyright
        and the name of my site:

        (C) Copyright by IHFF, Ing. Felix Gundacker, www.ihff.at

        If you have any question, please, don't hesitate to ask me.

        With kind regards,

        Ing. Felix Gundacker

        professional genealogist for
        Austria, Bohemia and Moravia