NADANERs in Austria and Poland

  • mirandabn
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2003
      I recently found 2 online references to Yanick Nadaner from Austria
      an Bereny Nadaner from Poland. Both appear to be a part of some
      european Soccer leagues.

      I am a NADANER and have been researching my family's history since
      1973. All NADANER's are related and I can trace the family back to
      about 1820 in WARSAW.

      I was very pleaseantly surprised to find two NADANER's still living
      in Europe as I did not believe there were any family members living
      outside of the US. I am having trouble finding any information on
      these two men and am trying to find some way to contact the Soccer
      leagues that they are associated with. So far, all I've turned up are
      the two web links where I first found their names but there is no
      contact info even for the league.

      I would appreciate any suggestions... I'm completely at a loss as to
      how to make contact with these two.

      Thank you.
      Ellen Nadaner Graham