Simsa/Behr

  • iluvot2
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      Hello to all
      I have just found out the names of my great materal grandparents
      (Ludwig & Katharina). I submitted a request to the archive through
      the internet (don't remember how I did it)a few months ago & just
      recieved it. I am now looking for additional info on: Ludwig Behr &
      Katharina nee English. Their daughter was Maria Katharina. Maria
      married Franz Simsa (d. 1928) then married Karl Franz Weiss in 1945.
      If these names ring a bell with anyone, please let me know. Franz
      Simsa last name may have been Schimeahr at one time.