Blaha - Horak

  • sugarbelle62452 <sugarbelle62452@yahoo.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      Hello,
      I am trying to locate imformation on my Grandparents

      Wilhelm Horak date of birth Febuary 10 , 1900 in Wiener Neustadt a
      city in the Providence of Lower Austria . Unknown if still living.

      Hedwig Horak nee Blaha born July 20 , 1899 also in Wiener Neustadt
      her date of death is September 18 , 1990 at Altersheim Baden Wiener
      Strasse 70 , A-2500 Baden .

      The only child I belived to be born of this marriage was my Mother ,
      Elenor Marie Emma Horak born Febuary 1 , 1930 in Wien ( Vienna ) city
      district of Alservorstadt Austria . Unknown if still living
      whereabouts unknown .

      The other names I have are:
      Karl ; Otto : Fedricika : Louise : Herta : Franciscia : I do not know
      if these are other children born of marriage or past decendents of
      Blaha

      Also included are Joseph and Maria , Franz and Rosita , Martian and
      Alosisia . I do not know if these are Blaha or where they are related.

      On the single piece of paper I have with these names is written From
      Russia crossing the Volga Riveer in extream hardship 1790.

      Anyone that may have a idea on these names Please e-mail me at
      sugarbelle62452@...

      Many thanks
      Joyce