Horak , Blaha

  • sugarbelle62452 <sugarbelle62452@yahoo.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2003
      Hello,
      I am serching for imformation on my Grandparents Wilhelm Horak and
      Hedwig Horak nee Blaha.

      Hedwig Blaha born July 20 ,1899 in Wiener Neustadt. Died September
      18,1990
      Wilhelm Horak born Febuary 10, 1900 in Wiener Neustadt date of death
      unknown

      Only child known of this marriage was my mother Elenor Marie Emma
      Horak Date of Birth Febuary 1 , 1930 inWien (Vienna ) city district
      of Alservorstadt.

      The other names I have for Blaha are working backwards :::
      Karl - Otto - Fredrocta ?? - Heerta - Francita .

      Martian may have married Alosisia
      Franz may have married Rosita also
      Joseph may have married Maria
      These three are as far back as I have names and I dont know if the
      males are the Blaha or the females nor do I have dates for them.

      Also written on my single sheet is " This part came from Russia
      (something I cant read starts with a G could of been the town that
      they orriganaited from ) Crossing the Volga River in extream hardship
      1790.
      I have never known my Grandparents nor much of my mother so my
      information is not much.
      Any help in this matter would be greatly appericaited. Please e-mail
      at sugarbelle62452@....
      Many thanks to those who may help.