Searching for Raunig in Kaernten [Carinthia]

  • mrgenealogy1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2003
      Hello,

      the surname I am researhing is RAUNIG. My research is concentrated in
      the area of Strassburg, Hohenfeld and surrounding area. My Great
      Grandfather, Alois RAUNIG was born in Strassburg in 1866. His mother
      Maria (daughter of Katharina RAUNIG and Josef GRASSER) was born in
      Lieding in 1844. Alois had 2 brothers, Augustin and Wolfgang.

      I appreciate any feedback.

      Thank you,

      Rick Mayernik