Needing information / Friedrich Reinbeck

  • slwcew2
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2002
      Hi Listmates:

      I am trying to find family information for my husbands (ggg)
      grandfather, Frederick Reinbeck. He was born 2/20/1804 in Vienna,
      Austria (Wien) and graduated from the University of Vienna. His
      father was Hungarian and mother was German. We do not know the names
      of his parents but heard his father and uncles were very wealthy men.
      Does anyone have any ideas where I might look to find his family? If
      you can help, please e-mail me at slwcew2@....

      Thanks, Sandy Williams