Brlozan

  • munchkinofhills
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2002
      Hello everyone,

      Spelling varies. Ship logs from Ellis give many men from 1892-1913
      with this name: Joskovat and Meyavec, Croatia (Austria at that time)

      Any info on name or area of origin would be appreciated. Also,
      anyone with this name? I Can find no-one but myself and 1 aunt
      and cousin of mine in present day.

      Thanks!

      PLEASE NOTE

      I'd like to ask members of this group to address their messages to the group and put your name at the end. It would also be nice if more folks would say a few words about their own research, what they have done so far, what help they can offer to this group and others, besides asking for help or specific information about surnames, places, etc.

      Franz Hrazdira - AtGen Admin