Re: Looking for Bina, Sirch and Poll in Austria

  • Franz Hrazdira
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2001
      Hi Sonja and all,

      You can look for these surnames in the Austrian Online Phonebook. I
      am sure you'll find a few listings which you can turn into an address
      list you can write to. You will find a link to it right here in AtGen
      under BOOKMARKS.

      Franz Hrazdira

      --- In AtGeVol@y..., "Sonja" <whiteeagle1972@h...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > My name is Sonja and I'm searching for information on Bina, Sirch
      and Poll.

      > My mum and dad were born in Vienna, Austria in the late 30's. My
      mother's parents were Leopold Sirch and Aloisia Poll. My grandfather
      on my dad's side was Leopold Bina born in 1906 or 1913, i am not
      sure.

      > Can anyone suggest how i can find more information about them?
      Thanks in advance for any help.