Vienna Grocery Store

  • mrtracker2001@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Dear fellow members of this group,

      I just joined and didn't even search through the old messages for any information but maybe one of you can suggest where I can write to.

      I am looking for the name and address of a grocery store in Vienna
      that was in service late 1800's and early 1900's. I was owned by a
      the RUZISKA family. I am anxious to learn the first names of these
      owners and get information about them and their entire family. Their
      daughter Catharine was my husband's grandmother.

      Thank you in advance for any information.

      Nancy Hagen