Foto eines Grabsteins in Wien 11; erwuenscht ...

  • WYATT.FAMILY@xtra.co.nz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2001
      Hallo Ihr lieben Leute in Wien,

      Waere es moeglich, dass sich jemand der knipsen kann mit Linda in
      Verbindung setzten moechte um ihr zu sagen wieviel einige Fotos des
      BETTELHEIM Grabsteins im Simmeringer Evangelischen Friedhof kosten wuerden?

      Genauere Angaben bitte von Linda erfragen. Folgend die Angloversion ...

      Hi

      I'd like to know how much it would cost to have a few photos taken of a
      gravestone at the Evangelical Cemetery in the 11th District of Vienna.
      I have George BETTLEHEIM, aged 4 1/2 years, he died 9 March 1861, and
      his father Jacob / Jacques BETTLEHEIM, aged 51, he died 13 July 1861,
      buried there. I am hoping they are buried together.

      I'd like anyone who could help me with this to get in touch with me.

      Thank you,

      Linda