[AtGen] Newsletters, etc.

  • hrafra@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 1999
      How are you doing with your genealogy research? I'd like to invite a
      few of our members here to provide us with a little feed-back so we can
      start having some lively discussions soon.

      The other issue, good, genealogical newsletters. Do you know of any, do
      you read any, should our e-Group subscribe to a few so we have some
      interresting things to offer our members here?

      Let me know please!
    • Arthur Weingrill
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 27, 1999
        Hi Mr. Hrafa.

        My name is Arthur Weingrill and I am looking for more data about my family
        name. We here in Brazil have contacted some Weingrill from Viena (we found
        the name in telephone catalog) and no one has notice about Franz Weingrill
        that was father of my great gran father. We have also relatives in Verona,
        north of Italy and I am waitng for some documents about Franz to introduce
        me in your group. What I know at this moment:

        -Mathaus Weingrill - lived in Steyr
        -Franz Weingrill - from Steyr went to Verona serving the army during the
        war to separate from Austrian Empire, married Rosa Capobianco and start to
        live in Verona.
        -Pietro Weingrill - imigrated to Brazil in the end o 19th century.
        -Arthur Weingrill - my Gran Father
        -Rubens Weingrill - my Father
        -Arthur Weingrill - me

        As soon I receive more information I will ask you and the group for help me.

        Thank you very much.

        My company home page:

        http://www.weril.com.br

        Enviada em: Domingo, 26 de Setembro de 1999 02:22
        Para: atgevol@egroups.com
        Assunto: [AtGen] Newsletters, etc.

        AUSTRIAN GENEALOGY - friends sharing resources - http://atgen.tsx.org