Piribauer family roots

  • cbear1057@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14 4:04 PM
      I am currently in the beginning stages of research for my family
      lineage. I know that my great grandfather Frank Piribauer was an
      immigrant, I believe from Austria. Surname search brought me to the
      Black Forest area of Austria. Frank married Mary (?), had son Joseph
      Frank Piribauer, b. 9-20-1908, d. June 1946. Any info on this surname
      or ancestors would be appreciated. Contact me at cbear1057@....

      Thank you,
      Cindy Broderick
    • cbear1057@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 18 12:13 PM
        I'm sorry, I had been misinformed. The province my family name
        originates from is Nieder Oesterreich (N.Oe.) in the area of the
        "Bucklige Welt".

        Like I said, I'm just beginning, so I'm trying to compile any
        information I can.