[atgevol] Promoting our group

  • franz38@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 1999
      Hi there!As a small group of three, we can only do one thing and that is grow .... this e-group environment is rich on options and tools to help us manage our tasks of organizing a nice little community of people who wish to help each other with their genealogical research in the area in and around present day Austria.The word volunteer is only ment to say that we will do things for each other free of charge but do expect mutual support, input and contributions from all in our group in return ... to promote and assist each others genealogical work.Please be welcome to our group and help spread the word!Best wishes and good success in your research, da Franzl von Jedlesee
      eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/atgevol