[AtGen] Web Pages and our eGroup LINK LIBRARY

  • Franz Hrazdira
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2000
      "Gerhard Burian" wrote:
      > Hi listers, > I am new to this group and want to present my genealogy page with over > 450 persons mainly from Austria, but also containing my ancestors from > Hungary, Slovenia and Bohemia. Have a look at > http://members.aon.at/di/burian/genealogy.htm > Any questions or comments are welcome. > Good hunting
      Hello Gerhard and memebrs of the eGroup!1 - This eGroup has quite a nice LINK LIBRARY which you should consult at times and add some good links to once you know where they best belong.2 - Our eGroup AtGen also provides for Austrian Genealogy related web pages to be included in our Web Ring. You will have to add our web ring logo to your web page, which shouln't take more than a moment to do

      Best regards, Franz Hrazdira

      keep in touch, make new connections
      join PlanetAll today

      Get free email and a permanent address at http://www.netaddress.com