[AtGen] Roit and Boxa Families

  • betty Harney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2000
      hello, I would like to tell you about the families I'm searching for;
      My husband's maternal Great Grandfather's name was Joseph Shima, b.1817
      in Veinna, Austria. He migrated to America and in his 45 year, he
      married Mary Prohaska (Prochazka) who also was born in Veinna in 1843.
      Her father had brought her to America at 11 year's of age after her
      mother had passed away. We have very good records of them here in
      America but haven't been able to trace them in Veinna. I have been in
      touch with the LDS Family Library. Can you suggest What I should do
      next? I would appreciate your input. Thank you.
      Betty