Hi Duncan and Ivo. I have a very similar problem. Canon 5D. Always start computer with the camera off. The last thing I do is to power up camera. If I afterlars.karlsson4
Hi Duncan, The log file shows that APT makes a connection. The error comes from the fact that the camera didn't returned some requested information inivaylo.stoynov
Hi Ivo, This is not the case. If I fire up APT and wait a couple of hours (typically what I would like to do) when I turn on the camera I have the wizard, EOSd_maude
More information about APT and demo version can be found on www.astroplace.net
Please take a look on our dedicated forum at www.aptforum.com. You may find it much more comfortable to use :)
- Sep 18, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.