Hi Ivo. If you mean where you look in the camera it's already blocked with a black tape. It comming from brigth objects. In this extreme case from the nearbylars.karlsson4
Lars, For the reflection you can try to put the rubber cap on the eyepiece ;) Ivoivaylo.stoynov
Lars, I'm not sure about the exposure time in direct mode (can't remember now), but in places where you can type the exposure time on your keyboard, you canchris_yesyes
More information about APT and demo version can be found on www.astroplace.net
Please take a look on our dedicated forum at www.aptforum.com. You may find it much more comfortable to use :)
- Sep 18, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.