Hi Ivo, I just checked with the ASCOM sim cam and the temporary image is in the correct directory and it plate solves without problem (VISTA laptop). I willd_maude
Hi Duncan, The MeridianFlip clock is always visible when there is connection to a scope. The "Auto Hide Meridian Flip Clock" controls what happens when thereivaylo.stoynov
To be clear I changed options in "Name parts" in the APT Settings to include object name ... -- Duncan Maude LNCMI-CNRS 143 Avenue de Rangueil 31400 Touloused_maude
More information about APT and demo version can be found on www.astroplace.net
Please take a look on our dedicated forum at www.aptforum.com. You may find it much more comfortable to use :)
- Sep 18, 2010
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.