Beta 1.99

  • ivaylo.stoynov
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2012
      Hello,

      The site is updated with beta 1.99.

      It contains all new things since the last beta plus fixes in both CCD and DSLR parts that make the application more stable. Updated is also the ToolTips help. If there are no major problems on Nov 15th will release the official version 2.00!

      Instructions how to build Biula Audio Trigger cable can be found here:

      http://www.ideiki.com/astro/BIULA_AUDIO_TRIGGER.pdf

      Please let me know your findings in any of the APT parts.

      Many thanks in advance!

      Clear skies,
      Ivo
    • Robert Haas
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
        Hi Ivo

        Can not find the CCD tool for making exposers les than a second in V1.99

        Have i mist it..

        Tanks Robert

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
          Hi Robert,

          In camera tab, select Bulb and then enter for example 0.001. The same will work in the plan editor.

          Clear skies,
          Ivo

          --- In Astroplace@yahoogroups.com, Robert Haas <zoefff4dms@...> wrote:

          > Hi Ivo
          >
          > Can not find the CCD tool for making exposers les than a second in V1.99
          >
          > Have i mist it..
          >
          > Tanks Robert
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Robert Haas
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
            ah thanks Ivo
            Thinking it was in the shutter tab (more logical for new users??)
            So i was looking in the wrong place

            Thanks Robert

            In camera tab, select Bulb and then enter for example 0.001. The same will work in the plan editor.

            Clear skies,
            Ivo

            --- In Astroplace@yahoogroups.com, Robert Haas <zoefff4dms@...> wrote:

            > Hi Ivo
            >
            > Can not find the CCD tool for making exposers les than a second in V1.99
            >
            > Have i mist it..
            >
            > Tanks Robert

          • ivaylo.stoynov
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 11, 2012
              Thanks Robert! Will think-up something :)

              Cheers,