Beta 1.98.3

  • ivaylo.stoynov
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2012
      Hello,

      The site is updated with beta 1.98.3.

      It contains all new things since the last beta plus fixes in both CCD and DSLR parts that make the application more stable.

      There is one more new thing. Support for Biula Audio Trigger :) Instructions how to build this cable can be found here:

      http://www.ideiki.com/astro/BIULA_AUDIO_TRIGGER.pdf

      The usage is simple. From "Long Exp Control" select the new option. Set the volume to max and you are ready to go. If there is need to compensate a lag in the cable control, use "Setting->Advanced->Biula Audio delay" with positive or negative value. Note that exposures of 1s can become 2s. It depends on the cable implementation.

      Please let me know your findings in any of the APT parts.

      Many thanks in advance!

      Clear skies,
      Ivo
    • ivaylo.stoynov
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 29, 2012
        Hello,

        I had messed the 1.98.3" version :( The file is updated and works fine now :)

        Excuse me for the inconvenience!

        Clear skies,
        Ivo
      • ivaylo.stoynov
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 31, 2012
          Hello,

          Are there Starlight Xpress, Moravian, Orion StarShooter/Parsec, Celestron Nightscape, QSI, FLI owners that want to give a try of ASCOM CCD support in APT?

          Thanks,
          Ivo