The Mystic Black

  • Puneit Singh
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
      Hi,

      I had the privilege of observing the TSE from Varanasi. It gives me great
      pleasure to have been at the right place and at the right time as the window
      in the sky was very narrow. Some people call this luck, I prefer to call it
      "randomness of the universe" which was in our favour.

      Now that we observed the totality for over 3 minutes - still not content...
      but then this is what makes it extra special. The entire experience was so
      overwhelming with an extra surge of emotions, excitement, energy and
      enthusiasm that it has left me with a memory which I can never forget.

      Here are a few photographs I took.

      http://picasaweb.google.co.in/puneit.singh/SolarEclipse22ndJuly2009

      Now, waiting for the Annular Solar Eclipse on Jan 15, 2010 ....

      Clear skies,

      Puneit Singh

    • Suresh Mohan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
        Thanks for sharing those moments with us

        Suresh

        _____

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23, 2009
          > Here are a few photographs I took.
          >
          > http://picasaweb.google.co.in/puneit.singh/SolarEclipse22ndJuly2009

          Cool! Great photos. Particularly the diamond ring.

          It looks like you removed the filter and set the correct exposure and
          started shooting continuously to get the diamond ring? That's cool :)

          > Now, waiting for the Annular Solar Eclipse on Jan 15, 2010 ....

          Hope to see you down south with us.