Re: [AstronomyWeather] transparency forecast on csc

  • Allan Rahill
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
      On Sat, 28 Jul 2007, John Smith wrote:

      The transparency forecasts should be back tomorrow...
      It will be an improved product... as well the seeing forecasts.

      We had all kind of problems with the transparency image production. It was
      related to new servers and software to produce those images where we had
      to rewrite the code.

      Clear skies...

      Allan Rahill

      > Hi,
      > Does anyone know what happened to the transparency forecast on the
      > Clear Sky Clock site? Its telling me there is no data from CMC. Is this
      > only a temporary problem? I use the transparency reading a lot.
      > Clear Skies,John
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      * *
      _~~~~~~~
      Allan Rahill * * *( )
      ~~-(__ )
      Centre meteorologique Canadien * (____ CMC )
      Canadian Meteorological Center, Dorval, Canada (_______)
      ////
      ASTRO-METEO-WEATHER '''
      http://weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/astro/index_f.html '''
      Attilla web page
      http://www.cleardarksky.com/csk
    • John Smith
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2007
        --- In AstronomyWeather@yahoogroups.com, Allan Rahill
        Thanks,
        Clear Sky Clock is a great product. Its my first choice of
        forecasting sky conditions before a night of observing.
        Clear Skies, John