Fun today

  • Jerry K
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2009
      Lets see how it looks by 6:45? We left Inola at 10:30 this am for Claremore ,at 40mph and lots of water crossing in 4 spots. Then tried to go home, 66 in town was closed, so went around to 88 and guess what 88 was closed. Was able to take 66 to Catoosa then back 412 to home. So It don't bother me if we cancel out.

      Jerry & Connie
    • Tamara Green
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2009
        Good Lord I don't blame you!  Sounds like you really had the fun!  I wasn't planning on even going out from the looks of things.  It's been raining here all day.

        Lets see how it looks by 6:45? We left Inola at 10:30 this am for Claremore ,at 40mph and lots of water crossing in 4 spots. Then tried to go home, 66 in town was closed, so went around to 88 and guess what 88 was closed. Was able to take 66 to Catoosa then back 412 to home. So It don't bother me if we cancel out.

        Jerry & Connie

      • Jerry Koenig
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2009
           Yea Lots of fun.
          We have light rain now. And from all radars i've seen there is no break in the clouds back to Amarillo so we're not call it for tonight,if we lived in town it would different. To many places still have water over them. It even says more of his  is comming. I'm the one who called for this curse, i have a new scope comming and a focus motor  and an IR/UV block filter so blame me. Oh the new telescope is a Tasco 10te.

          Clear Skies
          Jerry & Connie

        • Rick @ Astronomy Club of Tulsa
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2009

            Due to weather

            Try again tomorrow._,_._,___

          • Jerry Koenig
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2009
              Hey Rick I thought you had a minus cloud figure .

              On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 6:42 PM, Rick @ Astronomy Club of Tulsa <rick@...> wrote:

              Due to weather

              Try again tomorrow._,_._,___