Meeting

  • Cody Lawson
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 2, 2012
      Umm did I miss a memo? Walked into 1603 and there was a random guy in there and a bunch of snacks but no Astro people. There is some speech/debate thing going on so did we cancel/relocate? I am also hungry if anyone at least planned on going out afterthe meeting lol.
    • bill.steen1@cox.net
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 2, 2012
        Cody,

        There was a mixup. We ended up walking or driving all the way around to a class room on the other side of the campus.

        I think some folks are going to Hidaway.

        Bill Steen

        ---- Cody Lawson <rcl27@...> wrote:
        > Umm did I miss a memo? Walked into 1603 and there was a random guy in there and a bunch of snacks but no Astro people. There is some speech/debate thing going on so did we cancel/relocate? I am also hungry if anyone at least planned on going out afterthe meeting lol.

      • Lee Bickle
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 24, 2013
          Hey Owen, I'll be there don't worry about it if you aren't feeling up to it.  John emailed me and mentioned I may need to fill in if you are not well.

          Hope you recover soon

          - Lee

          On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 6:20 AM, Owen Green <darthnewo@...> wrote:

          Are you planning on being at the meeting tomorrow? If so I may need you to run the meeting, I have a cold as well as I have severely hurt my left arm and shoulder so I am not feeling the greatest. If you are not going to make it I will have Tamara run it since she is the Sec. needs to be there.

        • Bill Steen
          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 24, 2013
            Owen,

            I am not sure if you sent this to me specifically, but I can if you want me to. Is there any kind of document, like an agenda or schedule to go by for when to do what?

            Bill Steen

            ---- Owen Green <darthnewo@...> wrote:
            > Are you planning on being at the meeting tomorrow? If so I may need you to run the meeting, I have a cold as well as I have severely hurt my left arm and shoulder so I am not feeling the greatest. If you are not going to make it I will have Tamara run it since she is the Sec. needs to be there.

          • Tamara Green
            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 24, 2013
              Hi Bill!

              I think Owen meant to send that to Lee, as he is the VP for this year. Owen has been in a tremendous amount of pain with an injured shoulder. He has not been able to sleep because of the pain, and is not really thinking straight.  He can't get in to see his Dr. until the 31st too, so he's miserable.

              Thanks though!

              Tamara

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 24, 2013
                  I do not mind helping out, especially when Owen is hurt. However, I am sure Lee can do a much better job than I can.

                  I certainly sympathize with Owen's situation. Hope he gets to feeling better.

                  He is just going to have to quit hurting himself. It is a lot less painful that way.

                  Best Regards,

                  Bill Steen

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 25, 2013
                    LOL!! Thanks Bill!

                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Jan 24, 2013, at 8:16 PM, Bill Steen <bill.steen1@...> wrote:

                    I do not mind helping out, especially when Owen is hurt. However, I am sure Lee can do a much better job than I can.

                    I certainly sympathize with Owen's situation. Hope he gets to feeling better.

                    He is just going to have to quit hurting himself. It is a lot less painful that way.

                    Best Regards,

                    Bill Steen

                    ---- Lee Bickle blotobeast@...> wrote:
                    > I am not opposed to Bill taking care of the meeting :)
                    >
                    > On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM, Tamara Green <
                    > astronomer.misstamara@...> wrote:
                    >
                    > > **
                    > >

                    > > Hi Bill!
                    > >
                    > > I think Owen meant to send that to Lee, as he is the VP for this year.
                    > > Owen has been in a tremendous amount of pain with an injured shoulder. He
                    > > has not been able to sleep because of the pain, and is not really thinking
                    > > straight. He can't get in to see his Dr. until the 31st too, so he's
                    > > miserable.
                    > >
                    > > Thanks though!
                    > >
                    > > Tamara

                  • Michael Blaylock
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 25, 2013

                      It’s not that Owen is accident prone, Tamara just has to give him a good wack from time to time to keep him in line..LOL

                      Michael B

                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 25, 2013
                        Thank you Michael!  I needed a good laugh today! :D

                        Sent from my iPhone

                        On Jan 25, 2013, at 10:47 AM, "Michael Blaylock" <quaga53@...> wrote:

                        It’s not that Owen is accident prone, Tamara just has to give him a good wack from time to time to keep him in line..LOL

                        Michael B

                        I do not mind helping out, especially when Owen is hurt. However, I am sure Lee can do a much better job than I can.

                        I certainly sympathize with Owen's situation. Hope he gets to feeling better.

                        He is just going to have to quit hurting himself. It is a lot less painful that way.

                        Best Regards,

                        Bill Steen

                        ---- Lee Bickle blotobeast@...> wrote:
                        > I am not opposed to Bill taking care of the meeting :)
                        >
                        > On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 7:18 PM, Tamara Green <
                        > astronomer.misstamara@...> wrote:
                        >
                        > > **
                        > >

                        > > Hi Bill!
                        > >
                        > > I think Owen meant to send that to Lee, as he is the VP for this year.
                        > > Owen has been in a tremendous amount of pain with an injured shoulder. He
                        > > has not been able to sleep because of the pain, and is not really thinking
                        > > straight. He can't get in to see his Dr. until the 31st too, so he's
                        > > miserable.
                        > >
                        > > Thanks though!
                        > >
                        > > Tamara

                      • Owen Green
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 26, 2013
                          Bass Pro Sidewalk Astronomy is cancelled this evening due to Nimbostratus with the possiblity of Precipitation. LOL! Just having some fun with ya. I meant to say its Cloudy with a possibilty of Rain

                          Owen Green
                          FEARLESS Leader!
                          ACT President/Sidewalk Coordinator