Thank you, Tom. We all really appreciate these updates. Last night my daughter asked me how close the two planets were in real life, and I couldn't answernoahirsch48
The latest one . Yes! in Daylight! From: "Tom Rosenfeld trosenfeld@... [AstroTom]" To: efrat-chatgadieide
Be sure to check out the western sky as soon as it gets dark (by 8:15) Look to where the Sun set and you will see 2 bright "stars". The brighter is Venus andtomrosenfeld
See our blog at:
- May 27, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.