Wetland Workshop (Nal Sarovar)

  • Dr. Hiren B. Soni
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2013
    Dear All,

    Greetings from Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary, Gujarat Forest Department.

    It is my great pleasure to inform you that the management authorities of the Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary (the only Ramsar Site from Gujarat and 26th of the Country), is going to observe the "World Wetlands Day 2013, on 2-2-2013".

    To celebrate the day, it is decided to organize a 1-day workshop at Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary titled:

    "Nalsarovar Bird Sanctuary - Steps Ahead After Ramsar Site Recognition"

    You are cordially invited to participate in the workshop.

    Please see the attachment to have a look at the Concept Note of the Workshop.

    Looking forward to your confirmation and suggestions.

    Sincerely

    Dr. K. Sasikumar (IFS)
    DCF
    NALSAROVAR & THOL SANCTUARY