Valley of Flowers Visit : 11th Aug.2012 to 18th Aug.2012

  • SHARAD KHANNA
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      Dear All,

      I am planning to a visit to valley of flowers starting Delhi on 11th August 2012 by afternoon train and return to Delhi on 18th August 2012 morning.
      Those interested to join may contact me.  Being August the flowers would be in full bloom here and also it would be exciting to observe birds. It would give us an opportunity to observe and photograph them.

      Warm regards,
      Sharad Khanna

      Mobile : 9810246902

      Until Lion Tells His Story The Tales Of Hunting Will Always Glorify The Hunter
      Conserve Nature For Future