Fire in lion's abode, no casualty.

  • Kamlesh Adhiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 9:17 PM
      Dear Wildlife & Nature Lovers,

      I found an interesting article, so I thought I'd share!

      Fire in lion's abode, no casualty.

      A major fire broke out on the banks of river Shetrunji near Kakrach village in Liliya taluka of Amreli district on Wednesday night. The fire soon spread out in the area in which parts of lands belonged to private ownership and remaining was government wasteland...

      For story in detail, please visit: http://girasiaticlion.blogspot.com/ -An English language blog.

      For news in Gujarati language, please visit: http://girasiaticliongujarati.blogspot.com/

      With Warm Regards,

      -Kamlesh Adhiya
      (Founder President)
      Asiatic Lion Protection Society

      Post Box No. 123, Head Post Office, RAJKOT-360001 Gujarat-INDIA.
      Contact Nos.: + 91 94 281 54 111,  +91 98 243 26 111

      Blog:
      English Language
      :
      http://girasiaticlion.blogspot.com/

      Gujarati Language:

      http://girasiaticliongujarati.blogspot.com/

      Email: kamlesh.asiaticlion@...
      Web Site: http://www.girforestguide.liveindia.biz (Under Construction)

      Until the Lion tells his story, tales of hunting will glorify the hunter.
      Conserve Nature For Future.

      The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure and is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use, or the consequences of any unauthorized use.