Rings of Reliance !

  • kamleshadhiya
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
      Hi All,

      Very Good News From Mr. Parimal Nathwani of Reliance Group and Asiatic
      Lion Protection Society (ALPS)Rajkot-India going to meet Officials of
      Reliance Industries Limited as they offered to build parapet walls
      around open wells in and around the Gir forest which have virtually
      turned into death-traps for the Asiatic lion.

      Please visit for full story:

      http://kamlesh.asiaticlion.googlepages.com/home

      Regards,

      Kamlesh Adhiya
      Asiatic Lion Protection Society
      Rajkot - INDIA
      Cell No.: +91 98243 26111
      Page: http://kamlesh.asiaticlion.googlepages.com/home
      Mail: kamlesh.asiaticlion@...
    • Edward Eugene Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2007
        Finally some solid news for the lions. Reading
        about this nightmare in that dear little corner of India
        has made my spirit ill. For the lions I am feeling much
        better.

        Edward
        Lion of Yelm
        USA