Jethava murder: Dinu Solanki gets clean chit.

  • Kamlesh Adhiya
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2011
      Dear Wildlife & Nature Lovers,

      I found an interesting article, so I thought I'd share!

      Jethava murder: Dinu Solanki gets clean chit.

      Dinu Bogha Solanki, a BJP MP has been given the clean chit by Detection of Crime Branch (DCB) which is investigating the murder of RTI activist Amit Jethava.
      The RTI activist was allegedly killed by sharp shooter Shailesh Pandya opposite the Gujarat high court in July 2010 and Jethava's family had accused Solanki of being the brain behind the incident...

      For story in detail, in English Language Please visit:

      For story in detail, in Gujarati Language Please visit:
      http://girasiaticliongujarati. blogspot.com/

      With Warm Regards,

      -Kamlesh Adhiya
      (Founder President)
      Asiatic Lion Protection Society

      Post Box No. 123, Head Post Office, RAJKOT-360001 Gujarat-INDIA.
      Contact Nos.: + 91 94 281 54 111, 98 243 26 111

      Blogs:
      English Language
      :
      http://girasiaticlion.blogspot.com/

      Gujarati Language:

      http://girasiaticliongujarati.blogspot.com/

      Email: kamlesh.asiaticlion@...
      Web Site: http://www.girforestguide.liveindia.biz (Under Construction)

      Until the Lion tells his story, tales of hunting will glorify the hunter.
      Conserve Nature For Future.

      The information contained in this message is privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure and is intended for the individual or entity addressed herein. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. The sender totally disclaims, and will not accept, any responsibility or liability for the unauthorized use, or the consequences of any unauthorized use.