Re: [Asiatic_Lions] Mass Whaleshark rescue operation begins

  • virag vyas
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2010
      Thanks for Sharinhg this sir,

      People like Dinesh Goswami are working very hard to conserve Whale shark in Arabian sea.

      If its around Junagadh.. they will surely be rescued by DG.

      Regards,

      Virag Vyas

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 13, 2010

        Respected  Sir,

        You believe that this is right thing??? And you can accept this?

        We can’t simply accept this or agree, area is so large but why these things happen in particular area unbelievable. There are so many port in kodinar area like (kotda,vanakbar,diu,jafarabad,chhara, madhvad, sutrapada,dhamlej,veraval) but rescue operation is only Dhamlej and sutrapada, so do you believe that whale shark found in particular port only?

        I think this is only preplanning stunt only to attract people.

        With Regards,

        Hitesh Kamaliya

          --
          જયદેવ ધાધલ,